Unit Two – Vectors and Kinematics in Two Dimensions
Covers Sections 4.1, 4,2 and 7,2 or continue reading from the links on the physics tutorial website http://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/vectors/
1. Know that perpendicular vectors are independent
2. Add vectors graphically with parallelogram and head to tail methods.
3. Use trig and Pythagorean theorem to find resultant.
4. Break vectors into perpendicular components graphically and with trig.
5. Solve motion problems in 2D.
Test - Thursday and Friday Oct, 17,18
Homework due 10:00 pm Sunday the 6th, Sunday the 13th and Wednesday the 16th.