1. Draw Force Vectors.
2. Calculate Weight.
3. Solve Problems with Net Force.
4. Know that when an object is at rest or moving with constant velocity that Fnet = 0 and all of the forces are balanced.
5. Understand what terminal velocity is and how it is reached.
6. Be able to explain why all objects in freefall have an acceleration of 9.8 m/s2
7. Understand that forces are interactions between two things and that each object exerts an equal and opposite force on the other.
8. Know Newton’s Three Laws of Motion by name.
In general, understand Newton’s 3 laws and apply them to explain motion.
Lab Due Date: Nov. 6/7
Homework due in the evening of Nov. 11 and Nov. 17
Test Date Nov. 19 and 20